Shipping Containers For Sale UK
We supply shipping containers for sale UK wide including – Southampton, London, Felixstowe, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Grangemouth, Birmingham and anywhere in the UK.
Buy Quality Used and New Shipping Containers For Sale
We stock Quality Used, Bespoke and new cargo-worthy shipping containers for sale in a range of styles, sizes and designs.
Our shipping containers are for sale anywhere in the UK.
We supply and deliver a vast range of new and used shipping containers
- 8ft shipping containers for sale
- 10ft shipping containers for sale
- 20ft shipping containers for sale
- 30ft shipping containers for sale
- 40ft shipping containers for sale
- and many other sizes and types for sale(contact us for a quote on any desired size and style
We ensure HIAB Delivery is available on all Shipping Containers Nationwide for sale.
Get Free Quote Now
For Your Shipping Container for sale
There are numerous styles of shipping containers for sale, but 95% are what are termed “dry van containers”, these carry general freight. Refrigerated shipping container designs for transporting either deep-frozen or chilled cargoes, and others which are generally called Bespoke Containers. These tend to be specifically designed for certain cargoes or they are used special uses.
All shipping containers for sale must conform to international standards such as ISO, UIC, TIR, and CSC. Give us a call and we can recommend the correct Container for you.
It’s easy to get confused by the term “Shipping containers”. Many businesses believe this describes shipping boxes to send materials from one location to another. While this can be true, the term “Shipping containers” is also another way of saying “storage containers”, “shipping containers”, or “steel containers.”
Popular uses of a Shipping Container
- Business Storage Solutions
- Home Storage Solutions
- Marine Storage Solutions
- Healthcare or Manufacturing Storage
- Harmful Materials Storage
We supply and deliver a vast range of new and used Shipping Containers for sale
- 8ft shipping containers
- 10ft shipping containers
- 20ft shipping containers
- 30ft shipping containers
- 40ft shipping containers
Shipment is arranged via what is called Cabotage or as Freight:
-Cabotage is when the containers are loaded with clean, boxed cargoes and then shipped from abroad, the cargo is then discharged and the container delivered to the customer. The cost is greatly reduced with this method.
-Freight is when the shipping containers are loaded onto a vessel (without cargo) and delivered as required.
Our new containers are suitable as either secure storage containers or for shipping freight. They are all built to a very high bespoke specification.
All our new containers are built to the following specification:
- Available in a range of colours.
- Built to a full marine specification – manufactured from corrosion resistant steel.
- Fitted with additional ventilation – to prevent condensation
- Fitted with high locking bars – for ease of use.
- Protected with marine grade paint.
- A wipe clean 28mm marine ply floor that is specially sealed and certified as being rot and vermin proof.
- Factory fitted lock box (high security lock box) with anti-jemmy lugs fitted to the doors – which shrouds the padlock and protects it from interference.
- Capable of being stacked.
Types of Shipping Container Design:
- Open-sided Container
- Refrigerated – for frozen or perishable cargoes
- Flat racks – for oversized cargoes – no roof, no side panels and collapsible end frames.
- Pallet wide containers – 2.5 meters wide internally.
- Half height containers – mostly used for heavy bulk cargoes such as coal.
- Tank containers – for liquids.
- Bulkers – for granular cargoes.
- Coil carriers – for coil cargoes.
- Car carriers – a collapsible rack for transporting cars inside a dry van container.
- Tunnels – with double doors at both ends
- Open-sided – with doors down one complete side
- Double Open-sided – with doors down both complete sides
- Open-tops – with a removable tarpaulin roof